The Warholizer

At this one site, you can view all of my wonders...

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Contract

I wrote up a rough draft of a contract yesternight. I showed it to Michael today. For some reason, he objected to the first statement. I will be working on a new draft that is more professional with the assistance of Coach Jake Jacobson, Attorney at Law. We will hopefully come to an agreement soon.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rough Draft:

Eagle Eye Productions

Date

Contract for Hire

I, Michael Perl, hereby sign my life away to Eagle Eye Productions' owner, Yonadav Tsuna. I will work on as many episodes of Michael the Great as Mr. Tsuna asks of me. I do reserve the right to have creative say in the subject matter of each episode. Additionally, Mr. Tsuna must participate in one episode of the show.

Signed,
x________________ x_______________

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home